Note: This is a beta release of Red Hat Bugzilla 5.0. The data contained within is a snapshot of the live data so any changes you make will not be reflected in the production Bugzilla. Also email is disabled so feel free to test any aspect of the site that you want. File any problems you find or give feedback here.
Bug 226772 - wrong symbols in original strings
Summary: wrong symbols in original strings
Keywords:
Status: CLOSED RAWHIDE
Alias: None
Product: Fedora
Classification: Fedora
Component: system-config-users
Version: rawhide
Hardware: All
OS: Linux
medium
medium
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: Nils Philippsen
QA Contact:
URL:
Whiteboard:
Depends On:
Blocks:
TreeView+ depends on / blocked
 
Reported: 2007-02-01 15:10 UTC by Nikolay Sivov
Modified: 2008-05-01 15:38 UTC (History)
0 users

Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2007-02-05 10:52:54 UTC


Attachments (Terms of Use)

Description Nikolay Sivov 2007-02-01 15:10:58 UTC
I've just updated po for ru to 1.89.
It seems to be a wrong characters in two original strings:

../src/mainWindow.py:541
../src/mainWindow.py:543

In both strings I saw "A" with circumflex in UTF-8 (using poedit) followed by 
copyright sign.

In russian translation I deleted them..

Comment 1 Nils Philippsen 2007-02-05 10:52:54 UTC
I've no idea why this error crept into the .pot file, but I've fixed the other
.po files in CVS.


Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.