Note: This is a beta release of Red Hat Bugzilla 5.0. The data contained within is a snapshot of the live data so any changes you make will not be reflected in the production Bugzilla. Also email is disabled so feel free to test any aspect of the site that you want. File any problems you find or give feedback here.
Bug 1366845 - Review Request: reactor - Reactive fast data framework for the JVM
Summary: Review Request: reactor - Reactive fast data framework for the JVM
Keywords:
Status: CLOSED ERRATA
Alias: None
Product: Fedora
Classification: Fedora
Component: Package Review
Version: rawhide
Hardware: All
OS: Linux
medium
medium
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: Mukundan Ragavan
QA Contact: Fedora Extras Quality Assurance
URL:
Whiteboard:
Depends On: 1366835 1366838 1366841 1366843
Blocks: 1353904 1353905 1363923
TreeView+ depends on / blocked
 
Reported: 2016-08-13 11:01 UTC by gil cattaneo
Modified: 2016-10-09 02:50 UTC (History)
4 users (show)

Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: If docs needed, set a value
Doc Text:
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2016-10-09 02:50:21 UTC
nonamedotc: fedora-review+


Attachments (Terms of Use)
build.log (deleted)
2016-09-08 11:34 UTC, Michael Simacek
no flags Details

Description gil cattaneo 2016-08-13 11:01:41 UTC
Spec URL: https://gil.fedorapeople.org/reactor.spec
SRPM URL: https://gil.fedorapeople.org/reactor-2.0.8-1.fc24.src.rpm
Description:
Reactor is a foundational library building for reactive fast
data applications on the JVM. It provides abstractions for Java,
Groovy, Clojure andother JVM languages to make building event and
data-driven applications easier. Various dispatchers are available to
provide the developer with a range of choices from thread-pool
style, long-running task execution to non-blocking, high-volume task
dispatching.

Fedora Account System Username: gil

Spring Framework 4.x dependency

Comment 1 Michael Simacek 2016-09-08 11:34:07 UTC
Created attachment 1199010 [details]
build.log

Fails to build for me

Comment 2 gil cattaneo 2016-09-08 12:34:14 UTC
Spec URL: https://gil.fedorapeople.org/reactor.spec
SRPM URL: https://gil.fedorapeople.org/reactor-2.0.8-1.fc24.src.rpm
- add testng in core pom file

Comment 4 Oles Pidgornyy 2016-09-19 00:08:15 UTC
How do you satisfy these dependencies?

No matching package to install: 'mvn(com.goldmansachs:gs-collections)'
No matching package to install: 'mvn(com.jayway.jsonpath:json-path) >= 2.0.0'
No matching package to install: 'mvn(net.openhft:chronicle)'
No matching package to install: 'mvn(net.openhft:lang)'
No matching package to install: 'mvn(org.reactivestreams:reactive-streams)'
No matching package to install: 'mvn(org.reactivestreams:reactive-streams-tck)'

Comment 5 gil cattaneo 2016-09-19 07:59:10 UTC
(In reply to Oles Pidgornyy from comment #4)
> How do you satisfy these dependencies?
> 
> No matching package to install: 'mvn(com.goldmansachs:gs-collections)'
> No matching package to install: 'mvn(com.jayway.jsonpath:json-path) >= 2.0.0'
> No matching package to install: 'mvn(net.openhft:chronicle)'
> No matching package to install: 'mvn(net.openhft:lang)'
> No matching package to install: 'mvn(org.reactivestreams:reactive-streams)'
> No matching package to install:
> 'mvn(org.reactivestreams:reactive-streams-tck)'

run "fedora-review -b 1366845 --plugins Java -m fedora-rawhide-ARCH"

Comment 6 gil cattaneo 2016-09-19 16:04:29 UTC
@Oles other problems?

Comment 7 Mukundan Ragavan 2016-09-24 22:32:24 UTC
taking up for review.

Comment 8 gil cattaneo 2016-09-25 01:18:11 UTC
(In reply to Mukundan Ragavan from comment #7)
> taking up for review.
For referencies see https://fedora-java.github.io/howto/latest/#maven
NOTE: %dir %{_javadir}/%{name} is no more required. this directory are handled (owned) with our java(packages-)tools

Comment 9 Mukundan Ragavan 2016-09-25 01:58:53 UTC
(In reply to gil cattaneo from comment #8)
> (In reply to Mukundan Ragavan from comment #7)
> > taking up for review.
> For referencies see https://fedora-java.github.io/howto/latest/#maven
> NOTE: %dir %{_javadir}/%{name} is no more required. this directory are
> handled (owned) with our java(packages-)tools

Thanks for the link.

Comment 10 Mukundan Ragavan 2016-09-25 01:59:58 UTC

Package Review
==============

Legend:
[x] = Pass, [!] = Fail, [-] = Not applicable, [?] = Not evaluated
[ ] = Manual review needed



===== MUST items =====

Generic:
[x]: Package is licensed with an open-source compatible license and meets
     other legal requirements as defined in the legal section of Packaging
     Guidelines.
[x]: License field in the package spec file matches the actual license.
     Note: Checking patched sources after %prep for licenses. Licenses
     found: "Apache (v2.0)", "Unknown or generated", "*No copyright* Apache
     (v2.0)". 53 files have unknown license. Detailed output of
     licensecheck in
     /home/mukundan/ownCloud/misc_pkgs/pkg_reviews/1366845-reactor/licensecheck.txt

---> This mostly looks fine.

There are several files with no license headers. Please communicate this to upstream devels.

Looking at the files, nothing stands out. This is fine.

list of files without headers - 

Unknown or generated
--------------------
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/CHANGELOG.md
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/LICENSE
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/README.md
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/gradlew
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-bus/src/test/groovy/reactor/bus/HeadersSpec.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-bus/src/test/java/reactor/bus/EnvironmentTest.java
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/main/java/reactor/core/processor/MutableSignal.java
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/main/java/reactor/core/processor/util/RingBufferSubscriberUtils.java
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/fn/timer/HashWheelTimerBusySpinStrategy.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/fn/timer/HashWheelTimerSleepWaitStrategy.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/fn/timer/HashWheelTimerYieldingStrategy.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/codec/compress/CompressionCodecsSpec.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/codec/json/JacksonJsonCodecSpec.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/codec/json/JsonCodecSpec.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/codec/kryo/KryoCodecSpec.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/codec/protobuf/ProtobufCodecSpec.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/codec/protobuf/TestObjects.java
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/java/reactor/core/dispatch/RingBufferDispatcherTest.java
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/java/reactor/core/processor/ReactorProcessorGettersTests.java
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/java/reactor/io/buffer/BufferTests.java
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy-extensions/src/main/java/reactor/groovy/ext/package-info.java
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy-extensions/src/main/java/reactor/groovy/support/ClosureTupleConsumer.java
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy/src/main/groovy/reactor/groovy/config/DSLUtils.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy/src/main/groovy/reactor/groovy/config/DispatcherConfigurationBuilder.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy/src/main/groovy/reactor/groovy/config/EnvironmentBuilder.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy/src/main/groovy/reactor/groovy/config/GroovyEnvironment.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy/src/main/groovy/reactor/groovy/config/ReactorBuilder.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy/src/main/groovy/reactor/groovy/config/ReactorScriptWrapper.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy/src/main/java/reactor/groovy/config/StreamRouter.java
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-logback/README.md
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-net/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/net/http/HttpResponseStatusCodesHandlingSpec.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-net/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/net/tcp/encoding/SyslogCodecSpec.groovy
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-net/src/test/java/reactor/io/net/AbstractNetClientServerTest.java
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-net/src/test/java/reactor/io/net/tcp/ZeroMQClientServerTests.java
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-net/src/test/java/reactor/io/net/udp/UdpServerTests.java
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-stream/src/main/java/reactor/rx/stream/BarrierStream.java
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/api/stylesheet.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docbook/css/highlight.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docbook/css/manual-multipage.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docbook/css/manual-singlepage.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docbook/css/manual.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/asciidoctor.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/colony.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/foundation-lime.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/foundation-potion.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/foundation.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/github.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/golo.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/iconic.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/maker.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/readthedocs.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/rocket-panda.css
reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/rubygems.css






[x]: License file installed when any subpackage combination is installed.

---> Dependency chain as follows

logback ..................... reactor-core

reactor-net ................. reactor-bus
	    ................. reactor-stream

reactor-bus ................. reactor-core

reactor-groovy .............. reactor-groovy-extensions

reactor-groovy-extensions ... reactor-core
			  ... reactor-bus
			  ... reactor-stream

reactor-stream .............. reactor-core

reactor-alloc ............... reactor-core

reactor-bus ................. reactor-core


license file will be installed when reactor-core goes in.


[x]: Package contains no bundled libraries without FPC exception.
[x]: Changelog in prescribed format.
[x]: Sources contain only permissible code or content.
[-]: Package contains desktop file if it is a GUI application.
[-]: Development files must be in a -devel package
[x]: Package uses nothing in %doc for runtime.
[x]: Package consistently uses macros (instead of hard-coded directory
     names).
[x]: Package is named according to the Package Naming Guidelines.
[x]: Package does not generate any conflict.
[x]: Package obeys FHS, except libexecdir and /usr/target.
[-]: If the package is a rename of another package, proper Obsoletes and
     Provides are present.
[x]: Requires correct, justified where necessary.
[x]: Spec file is legible and written in American English.
[-]: Package contains systemd file(s) if in need.
[x]: Package is not known to require an ExcludeArch tag.
[x]: Large documentation must go in a -doc subpackage. Large could be size
     (~1MB) or number of files.
     Note: Documentation size is 20480 bytes in 3 files.

---> subpackage -javadoc present.

[x]: Package complies to the Packaging Guidelines
[x]: Package successfully compiles and builds into binary rpms on at least
     one supported primary architecture.
[x]: Package installs properly.
[x]: Rpmlint is run on all rpms the build produces.
     Note: There are rpmlint messages (see attachment).
[x]: If (and only if) the source package includes the text of the
     license(s) in its own file, then that file, containing the text of the
     license(s) for the package is included in %license.
[x]: Package requires other packages for directories it uses.
[x]: Package must own all directories that it creates.
[x]: Package does not own files or directories owned by other packages.
[x]: All build dependencies are listed in BuildRequires, except for any
     that are listed in the exceptions section of Packaging Guidelines.
[x]: Package uses either %{buildroot} or $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
[x]: Package does not run rm -rf %{buildroot} (or $RPM_BUILD_ROOT) at the
     beginning of %install.
[x]: Macros in Summary, %description expandable at SRPM build time.
[x]: Dist tag is present.
[x]: Package does not contain duplicates in %files.
[x]: Permissions on files are set properly.
[x]: Package use %makeinstall only when make install DESTDIR=... doesn't
     work.
[x]: Package is named using only allowed ASCII characters.
[x]: Package does not use a name that already exists.
[x]: Package is not relocatable.
[x]: Sources used to build the package match the upstream source, as
     provided in the spec URL.
[x]: Spec file name must match the spec package %{name}, in the format
     %{name}.spec.
[x]: File names are valid UTF-8.
[x]: Packages must not store files under /srv, /opt or /usr/local

Java:
[x]: Bundled jar/class files should be removed before build
[x]: Packages have proper BuildRequires/Requires on jpackage-utils
     Note: Maven packages do not need to (Build)Require jpackage-utils. It
     is pulled in by maven-local
[x]: Javadoc documentation files are generated and included in -javadoc
     subpackage
[x]: Javadoc subpackages should not have Requires: jpackage-utils
[x]: Javadocs are placed in %{_javadocdir}/%{name} (no -%{version} symlink)

Maven:
[x]: If package contains pom.xml files install it (including metadata) even
     when building with ant
[x]: POM files have correct Maven mapping
[x]: Maven packages should use new style packaging
[x]: Old add_to_maven_depmap macro is not being used
[x]: Packages DO NOT have Requires(post) and Requires(postun) on jpackage-
     utils for %update_maven_depmap macro
[x]: Package DOES NOT use %update_maven_depmap in %post/%postun
[x]: Packages use .mfiles file list instead of %{_datadir}/maven2/poms

===== SHOULD items =====

Generic:
[x]: If the source package does not include license text(s) as a separate
     file from upstream, the packager SHOULD query upstream to include it.
[x]: Final provides and requires are sane (see attachments).
[x]: Fully versioned dependency in subpackages if applicable.
     Note: No Requires: %{name}%{?_isa} = %{version}-%{release} in reactor-
     alloc , reactor-bus , reactor-core , reactor-groovy , reactor-groovy-
     extensions , reactor-javadoc , reactor-logback , reactor-net ,
     reactor-stream

---> This is fine. Requires chain is above.

[x]: Package functions as described.
[x]: Latest version is packaged.
[x]: Package does not include license text files separate from upstream.

---> Includes license from upstream but not in tarball. This is good.

[x]: Patches link to upstream bugs/comments/lists or are otherwise
     justified.
[x]: SourceX tarball generation or download is documented.
     Note: Package contains tarball without URL, check comments

---> scripts for generating tarballs provided. comments are also present.

[-]: Description and summary sections in the package spec file contains
     translations for supported Non-English languages, if available.
[x]: Package should compile and build into binary rpms on all supported
     architectures.
[-]: %check is present and all tests pass.
[x]: Packages should try to preserve timestamps of original installed
     files.
[x]: Reviewer should test that the package builds in mock.
[x]: Buildroot is not present
[x]: Package has no %clean section with rm -rf %{buildroot} (or
     $RPM_BUILD_ROOT)
[x]: No file requires outside of /etc, /bin, /sbin, /usr/bin, /usr/sbin.
[x]: Packager, Vendor, PreReq, Copyright tags should not be in spec file
[x]: Sources can be downloaded from URI in Source: tag
[x]: SourceX is a working URL.
[x]: Spec use %global instead of %define unless justified.

Java:
[x]: Package uses upstream build method (ant/maven/etc.)

---> Uses maven.

[x]: Packages are noarch unless they use JNI

===== EXTRA items =====

Generic:
[x]: Rpmlint is run on all installed packages.
     Note: There are rpmlint messages (see attachment).
[x]: Spec file according to URL is the same as in SRPM.


Rpmlint
-------
Checking: reactor-alloc-2.0.8-1.fc26.noarch.rpm
          reactor-bus-2.0.8-1.fc26.noarch.rpm
          reactor-core-2.0.8-1.fc26.noarch.rpm
          reactor-groovy-2.0.8-1.fc26.noarch.rpm
          reactor-groovy-extensions-2.0.8-1.fc26.noarch.rpm
          reactor-javadoc-2.0.8-1.fc26.noarch.rpm
          reactor-logback-2.0.8-1.fc26.noarch.rpm
          reactor-net-2.0.8-1.fc26.noarch.rpm
          reactor-stream-2.0.8-1.fc26.noarch.rpm
          reactor-2.0.8-1.fc26.src.rpm
reactor-alloc.noarch: W: no-documentation
reactor-bus.noarch: W: no-documentation
reactor-groovy.noarch: W: no-documentation
reactor-groovy-extensions.noarch: W: no-documentation
reactor-logback.noarch: W: spelling-error Summary(en_US) Disruptor -> Disrupt or, Disrupt-or, Disruption
reactor-logback.noarch: W: spelling-error %description -l en_US async -> sync, a sync
reactor-net.noarch: W: no-documentation
reactor-stream.noarch: W: no-documentation
reactor.src: W: spelling-error %description -l en_US foundational -> foundation, unconditional
reactor.src: W: spelling-error %description -l en_US andother -> another, and other, and-other
reactor.src: W: invalid-url Source1: reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE-poms.tar.xz
10 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 11 warnings.


Rpmlint (installed packages)
----------------------------
reactor-logback.noarch: W: spelling-error Summary(en_US) Disruptor -> Disrupt or, Disrupt-or, Disruption
reactor-logback.noarch: W: spelling-error %description -l en_US async -> sync, a sync
reactor-net.noarch: W: no-documentation
reactor-groovy.noarch: W: no-documentation
reactor-alloc.noarch: W: no-documentation
reactor-bus.noarch: W: no-documentation
reactor-groovy-extensions.noarch: W: no-documentation
reactor-stream.noarch: W: no-documentation
9 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 8 warnings.



---> None of these are "real" issues. All fine.



Requires
--------
reactor-logback (rpmlib, GLIBC filtered):
    java-headless
    javapackages-tools
    mvn(ch.qos.logback:logback-classic)
    mvn(commons-cli:commons-cli)
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-core)
    mvn(net.openhft:chronicle)

reactor-net (rpmlib, GLIBC filtered):
    java-headless
    javapackages-tools
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-bus)
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-stream)

reactor-groovy (rpmlib, GLIBC filtered):
    java-headless
    javapackages-tools
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-groovy-extensions)

reactor-alloc (rpmlib, GLIBC filtered):
    java-headless
    javapackages-tools
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-core)

reactor-bus (rpmlib, GLIBC filtered):
    java-headless
    javapackages-tools
    mvn(com.goldmansachs:gs-collections)
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-core)

reactor-core (rpmlib, GLIBC filtered):
    java-headless
    javapackages-tools
    mvn(com.lmax:disruptor)
    mvn(org.reactivestreams:reactive-streams)
    mvn(org.slf4j:slf4j-api)

reactor-javadoc (rpmlib, GLIBC filtered):
    javapackages-tools

reactor-groovy-extensions (rpmlib, GLIBC filtered):
    java-headless
    javapackages-tools
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-bus)
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-core)
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-stream)
    mvn(org.codehaus.groovy:groovy)

reactor-stream (rpmlib, GLIBC filtered):
    java-headless
    javapackages-tools
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-core)



Provides
--------
reactor-logback:
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-logback)
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-logback:pom:)
    osgi(io.projectreactor.logback)
    reactor-logback

reactor-net:
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-net)
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-net:pom:)
    osgi(io.projectreactor.net)
    reactor-net

reactor-groovy:
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-groovy)
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-groovy:pom:)
    osgi(io.projectreactor.groovy)
    reactor-groovy

reactor-alloc:
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-alloc)
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-alloc:pom:)
    osgi(io.projectreactor.alloc)
    reactor-alloc

reactor-bus:
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-bus)
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-bus:pom:)
    osgi(io.projectreactor.bus)
    reactor-bus

reactor-core:
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-core)
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-core:pom:)
    osgi(io.projectreactor.core)
    reactor-core

reactor-javadoc:
    reactor-javadoc

reactor-groovy-extensions:
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-groovy-extensions)
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-groovy-extensions:pom:)
    osgi(io.projectreactor.groovy-extensions)
    reactor-groovy-extensions

reactor-stream:
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-stream)
    mvn(io.projectreactor:reactor-stream:pom:)
    osgi(io.projectreactor.stream)
    reactor-stream



Source checksums
----------------
https://github.com/reactor/reactor/archive/v2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE.tar.gz :
  CHECKSUM(SHA256) this package     : d08ed23d642e2ced6fecd04a936a009dd4c5d6b91a439e1a9ca9dc5a320c3c23
  CHECKSUM(SHA256) upstream package : d08ed23d642e2ced6fecd04a936a009dd4c5d6b91a439e1a9ca9dc5a320c3c23


Generated by fedora-review 0.6.1 (f03e4e7) last change: 2016-05-02
Command line :/usr/bin/fedora-review -m fedora-rawhide-x86_64 -b 1366845 --plugins Java
Buildroot used: fedora-rawhide-x86_64
Active plugins: Generic, Shell-api, Java
Disabled plugins: C/C++, Python, fonts, SugarActivity, Ocaml, Perl, Haskell, R, PHP
Disabled flags: EXARCH, DISTTAG, EPEL5, BATCH, EPEL6








Nothing much to complain here. Package APPROVED.

Comment 11 gil cattaneo 2016-09-25 02:22:14 UTC
(In reply to Mukundan Ragavan from comment #10)
> 
> There are several files with no license headers. Please communicate this to
> upstream devels.
> 
> Looking at the files, nothing stands out. This is fine.
> 
> list of files without headers - 
> 
> Unknown or generated
> --------------------
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/CHANGELOG.md
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/LICENSE
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/README.md
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/gradlew
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-bus/src/test/groovy/reactor/bus/HeadersSpec.
> groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-bus/src/test/java/reactor/bus/EnvironmentTest.
> java
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/main/java/reactor/core/processor/
> MutableSignal.java
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/main/java/reactor/core/processor/util/
> RingBufferSubscriberUtils.java
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/fn/timer/
> HashWheelTimerBusySpinStrategy.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/fn/timer/
> HashWheelTimerSleepWaitStrategy.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/fn/timer/
> HashWheelTimerYieldingStrategy.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/codec/compress/
> CompressionCodecsSpec.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/codec/json/
> JacksonJsonCodecSpec.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/codec/json/
> JsonCodecSpec.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/codec/kryo/
> KryoCodecSpec.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/codec/protobuf/
> ProtobufCodecSpec.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/codec/protobuf/
> TestObjects.java
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/java/reactor/core/dispatch/
> RingBufferDispatcherTest.java
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/java/reactor/core/processor/
> ReactorProcessorGettersTests.java
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-core/src/test/java/reactor/io/buffer/
> BufferTests.java
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy-extensions/src/main/java/reactor/groovy/
> ext/package-info.java
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy-extensions/src/main/java/reactor/groovy/
> support/ClosureTupleConsumer.java
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy/src/main/groovy/reactor/groovy/config/
> DSLUtils.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy/src/main/groovy/reactor/groovy/config/
> DispatcherConfigurationBuilder.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy/src/main/groovy/reactor/groovy/config/
> EnvironmentBuilder.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy/src/main/groovy/reactor/groovy/config/
> GroovyEnvironment.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy/src/main/groovy/reactor/groovy/config/
> ReactorBuilder.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy/src/main/groovy/reactor/groovy/config/
> ReactorScriptWrapper.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-groovy/src/main/java/reactor/groovy/config/
> StreamRouter.java
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-logback/README.md
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-net/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/net/http/
> HttpResponseStatusCodesHandlingSpec.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-net/src/test/groovy/reactor/io/net/tcp/
> encoding/SyslogCodecSpec.groovy
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-net/src/test/java/reactor/io/net/
> AbstractNetClientServerTest.java
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-net/src/test/java/reactor/io/net/tcp/
> ZeroMQClientServerTests.java
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-net/src/test/java/reactor/io/net/udp/
> UdpServerTests.java
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/reactor-stream/src/main/java/reactor/rx/stream/
> BarrierStream.java
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/api/stylesheet.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docbook/css/highlight.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docbook/css/manual-multipage.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docbook/css/manual-singlepage.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docbook/css/manual.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/asciidoctor.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/colony.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/foundation-lime.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/foundation-potion.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/foundation.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/github.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/golo.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/iconic.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/maker.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/readthedocs.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/rocket-panda.css
> reactor-2.0.8.RELEASE/src/docs/asciidoc/stylesheets/rubygems.css

> ---> Includes license from upstream but not in tarball. This is good.

These issues are already fixed in the newer release, but 3.x series are not compatible with latest springframework release for now

Comment 12 gil cattaneo 2016-09-25 02:25:28 UTC
Thanks for the review!

create new SCM request/s:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/requests/7942
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/requests/7943

Comment 13 Gwyn Ciesla 2016-09-26 12:48:59 UTC
Package request has been approved: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/rpms/reactor

Comment 14 Fedora Update System 2016-09-27 07:21:23 UTC
reactor-2.0.8-1.fc25 has been pushed to the Fedora 25 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for
instructions on how to install test updates.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-521ac27623

Comment 15 Fedora Update System 2016-10-09 02:50:21 UTC
reactor-2.0.8-1.fc25 has been pushed to the Fedora 25 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.


Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.