|Summary:||Pirut switch back to Englsih after installing a package|
|Product:||[Fedora] Fedora||Reporter:||Thomas Canniot <thomas.canniot>|
|Component:||pirut||Assignee:||Jeremy Katz <katzj>|
|Status:||CLOSED RAWHIDE||QA Contact:|
|Fixed In Version:||Doc Type:||Bug Fix|
|Doc Text:||Story Points:||---|
|Last Closed:||2007-08-10 19:56:30 UTC||Type:||---|
|oVirt Team:||---||RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:|
|Cloudforms Team:||---||Target Upstream Version:|
|Bug Depends On:|
Description Thomas Canniot 2007-04-08 19:34:55 UTC
Description of problem: Once you ave installed a package, Pirut text goes bak to English instead of remaining in French. Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): pirut-1.3.4-2.fc7 and FC6 most recent version. How reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. Open Pirut 2. Install a package 3. Actual results: Pirut interface is back to English Expected results: Should stay in the system language (French here) Additional info:
Comment 1 Jeremy Katz 2007-04-09 15:20:39 UTC
Reproduced. That is very very odd...
Comment 2 Thomas Canniot 2007-04-09 19:47:28 UTC
I can add that it doesn't happen when you remove a package.
Comment 3 Thomas Canniot 2007-05-18 17:57:45 UTC
It has been fixed hasn't it ?
Comment 4 Jeremy Katz 2007-05-18 18:07:46 UTC
I was still able to reproduce it the last time I tried. But I have no better idea as to why or how it's happening :-/ It may be that something at a lower level (glade or gtk) was broken and have been fixed if you're nto seeing it anymore
Comment 5 Thomas Canniot 2007-05-18 19:31:29 UTC
I can't reproduce it today. It's fixed on my desktop.
Comment 6 Thomas Canniot 2007-05-31 19:17:12 UTC
Well, i've spoken to fast, the bug is still present on FC7.
Comment 7 Thomas Canniot 2007-07-16 10:22:06 UTC
I installed FC7 yesterday, all pirut interface does not switch back to English now, but only the "optional packages" button on the main tab. Most of the second and third tab is in Englsih, except the "Apply" button.
Comment 8 Jeremy Katz 2007-07-16 18:32:11 UTC
*** Bug 247603 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Comment 9 Jeremy Katz 2007-08-10 19:56:30 UTC
I can't reproduce this anymore in rawhide after switching away from using rhpl.translate. I'm guessing that rhpl.translate was getting confused by something in %post script or the like