|Summary:||properties of cell renderer are not recognized by g_object_set|
|Product:||[Fedora] Fedora||Reporter:||Need Real Name <donpa>|
|Component:||gtk2||Assignee:||Matthias Clasen <mclasen>|
|Status:||CLOSED UPSTREAM||QA Contact:|
|Fixed In Version:||Doc Type:||Bug Fix|
|Doc Text:||Story Points:||---|
|Last Closed:||2007-04-08 23:29:23 UTC||Type:||---|
|oVirt Team:||---||RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:|
Description Need Real Name 2007-04-07 18:37:56 UTC
Description of problem: g_object_set will recognize some properties of cell_renderer_text but not others. Specifically, alignment, width-chars, rise, xalign, and scale did not work when inserted with g_object_set(). May be others that do or do not work -- I did not try all. All should work. GTK2 version with FC6 used is 2.10.8-1. Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): gtk2-2.10.8-1 How reproducible: Code in program with gtk_tree_view list. Attempt to set properties on cell created with gtk_cell_renderer_text, namecell = gtk_cell_renderer_text_new (); // g_object_set(G_OBJECT(namecell),"alignment",2,NULL); // Doesn't work!!! g_object_set(G_OBJECT(namecell),"alignment",PANGO_ALIGN_RIGHT,NULL); // Doesn't work!!! namecol = gtk_tree_view_column_new_with_attributes ("Vendor\n Name", namecell, "text", 1, NULL); gtk_tree_view_column_set_alignment (namecol, .5); // centers the col heading - works OK gtk_tree_view_append_column (GTK_TREE_VIEW (list_view), GTK_TREE_VIEW_COLUMN (namecol)); Steps to Reproduce: 1.Code as above. (or, if this is not right, as it should be.) 2. 3. Actual results: Does not work, default alignment is left and is not effected. Expected results: Expect alignment to be either right or center depending on command. Additional info: Cell alignment is supposed to be new property in gtk2-2.10. . .
Comment 1 Need Real Name 2007-04-07 18:41:32 UTC
All other aspects of creating a list and filling cells with data work OK as far as I have tried. Above code snippet is for reference only and is not complete list code.
Comment 2 Matthias Clasen 2007-04-08 23:29:23 UTC
Please file this as an upstream bug in bugzilla.gnome.org